- Provide nursing care utilizing clinical skills, education and support to patients.
- To administer medicines in accordance with hospital guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory compliance for patient records.
- To ensure the patient is positioned safely and correctly and that diathermy has been applied if required.
- Manage the patient record for check-in, admission, patient care, physician orders, check out and discharge for the respective unit.
- Maintain resources efficiently and effectively.
- Keep accurate and complete records consistent with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Work in a way that minimizes risks to the health, safety and security of self and others.
- Correctly follow routine maintenance schedules and procedures for equipment's.
- Correctly and safely install and integrate equipment components.
- Clean and restore work areas, leaving them in a suitable condition for future use.
- Following Time out Procedure when applicable
- Check chart for: Operative consent, Pre-operative checklist, Pre-operative medication, Allergies, Vital signs monitoring, Laboratory results, Handling of High, Alert medications, Assist in catheter insertion
- With appropriate training and support, take charge of a shift without direct supervision
- Makes rounds to patients, assesses, observes, reports and records symptoms and conditions and prioritizes nursing activities.
- Aids the physician during examination and administering specialized care.
- Have complete knowledge & expertise on handling and performs daily checking of all technological & biomedical equipment utilized in the unit such as Glucometer, Ketone reader, Infusion pump, Syringe pump, Pulse oxymeter, nebulizers, Defibrillator, ECG machine, O2 cylinder & humidifier, and Suction apparatus.
- Must have 2 straight years of experience.
- Graduate degree in nursing or equivalent.
- First Aid, CPR, BLS ,PALS and NRP Certificates when applicable
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|