Our subsidiary, Hummingbird Early Learning Centre is looking for a Nursery Assistant to join our DIFC centre. All of our centres are designed to offer age appropriate environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, and are accredited by the Pre-School Learning Alliance of the UK.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the teachers by setting up the children’s play areas as instructed.
• Clear up after art activities as instructed.
• Change nappies.
• If there are no conflicts with own duties, assist Teachers whenever needed.
• Vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, disinfecting toilets, cleaning windows and toys and keeping the centre tidy
• Answer the door bell and greet visitors and parents. Direct and show them to the appropriate person.
• Keep all surfaces clean and tidy at all times.
• Receive and store the children’s food in the mornings.
• Heat and serve the children’s food at breakfast , lunch and dinnertime.
• Set the tables with place mats and bibs for mealtimes.
• Clear away after meals and sweep the floor immediately
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|