Nursery English Teacher – future baby nursery
1. Teach children in the nursery according to their educational needs.
2. Ensure that displays reflect the current learning that is taking place in the nursery.
3. Ensure that resources are collected and ready to use for displays relevant to current theme.
4. Communicate regularly with the assigned teacher assistant and assign them their duties and responsibilities
5. Take an active role in long and short-term planning for the nursery, ensuring that all curriculum areas are covered.
6. Emphasize what children are going to learn and how how staff interactions can draw out that learning.
7. Get the parents involved by sending them notes from home and weekly newsletters.
8. Record academic and behavior comments in a special register to be used during Parent/ Teacher conferences.
9. Coordinate with the learning center at the school, concerning special needs students and talented through the head of the department or the coordinator.
10.Follow-up on student’s written work. Homework agendas should be inspected and signed.
11. Take part in internal and external school activities especially school committees.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Teaching and Academics
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Nursery English Teacher – future baby nursery بكل سهولة الان مجانا.