Purpose of the Job
The OCS -ROCS system consists of, but is not limited to:
• To install OCS Mast foundations construction witnessing
• To install OCS Masts erection and contact wire suspension fittings installation
• To install Rigid OCS erection
• Contact wire stringing and adjustment
• Connection of 750VDC cables supply to OCS system
Ensure OCS- ROCS installation (see responsibilities) in the optimal conditions: performances, quality and health and safety.
Weekly works progress and OCS Installation Quality records reports.
QC and HS indicators
• Ensuring that OCS – ROCS installations comply with the documents and that quality requirements and deadlines are met
• Managing general weekly and daily schedules
• Managing OCS – ROCS construction team and/or OCS Subcontractor on site supervising works
• Make sure that documents and drawings revision delivered to his team for site construction activities are “for execution” status
• Ensuring that works meet the requirements of the construction documents
• Ensuring that installation procedures are followed
• Collecting, checking and signing of related OCS – ROCS Installation Quality Records (Quality Control Sheet)
• Ensuring that safety rules are followed
• Reporting non-conformities relating to his/her activity
• Collecting and signing daily reports relating to his activity and forwarding them to the OCS Construction Manager
• Reporting to the OCS – ROCS Construction manager on the progress of jobs with which he/she is concerned.
• Coordination and Management of interfaces with others in support of the OPC (Operation Planification Coordination) cells
• Ensuring works on site with appropriate validate Work Permit and follow strictly ALSTOM EHS rules
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة OCS Supervisor – Alstom بكل سهولة الان مجانا.