The Office Manager position is one of our exciting roles in OGTech, represents an opportunity that will provide big challenge, with promising chances for growth and personal development.
This position is based in Doha, Qatar and candidates preferable to be Arabic speakers and already based in Qatar. You will be responsible also to handle relationships with governmental institution and suppliers.
Our multinational client has not only extensive business interests in Qatar, but throughout the Middle East region and globally. As a prospective candidate, you will be able to demonstrate strong regional knowledge and cultural sensitivity awareness of the region.
You will be responsible also to handle relationships with governmental institution and suppliers.
· Supports the branch manager in daily work.
· Link between the management and internal/external clients.
· Receiving calls, take messages and perform daily administrative correspondence.
· Handle requests and queries appropriately.
· Maintain diary, schedules, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
· Make travel arrangements.
· Handle all the shipping process for the company either import or export.
· Take minutes, enter data, write reports and memos accurately.
· Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
· Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
· Collect cash from customers and monitor bills payment.
||Information Technology; Computer/Software; Engineering
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Office Manager – Og-Tech بكل سهولة الان مجانا.