The key focus for you as a Recruitment Coordinator/ Office Manager to execute recruitment support activities including and limited to sourcing, screening, profiling and all related coordination between internal and external parties at Fahad AlSheaibi Office as well as working on overall administrative and secretarial responsibilities of the office. You will work closely with the Key Account Manager and recruitment staff to provide the best outcome to the clients while maintaining all office related admin tasks. In addition, you will be responsible for all secretarial responsibilities of the president. Reporting to the key account manager you will assist in driving best practice admin structure and activities and strive to be an ambassador for Fahad AlSheaibi Office brand at every interaction.
Responsibilities and duties not limited to:
• Responsibilities and duties not limited to:
• Work under direct guidance and instructions to identify qualified candidates via social media and job search websites, job boards, networking, internal database and referrals.
• Review applications, and examine applicant’s eligibility to determine whether the qualifications meet with the job
• requirements based on Account managers’ instructions and requirements.
• Responsibility for being the first point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
• Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the database.
• Proactively pipelining talent and creating pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the client’s workforce plans.
• Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and
• briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
• Assisting with development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing
• campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
• Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
• Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
• Writing and posting job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
• Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
• End to end secretarial responsibilities of office President including and not limited to schedule, meetings, travels and
• Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by managers
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|