Officer- Accreditation and Strategic Implementation – Australian College of Kuwait
1. Provides comprehensive level of assistance to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
2. Provides high level of administrative and clerical support to the unit or function.
3. Undertakes special projects to meet the objectives of the unit or function.
4. Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously, and follow-up on issues in a timely manner.
5. Assist the unit in accreditations coordination and follow-up.
6. Support the unit in annual report coordination and compliance where necessary in English and Arabic.
7. Support the unit in audits coordination and corrective action follow-up.
8. Support the unit in review and submission of Auspice follow-up reports to PUC.
9. Collect and prepare background documents for various tasks.
10. Follows the college rules and regulations.
11. Undertake other duties as required by the Senior Director- Institutional Excellence.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
التقدم للوظيفة الان