OFFICER – PAYROLL & PERSONNEL – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
Responsible for handling and managing personnel administration and relations activities including but not limited to monitoring employee’s attendance & time keeping, processing of leave applications, business travel applications, insurance claims, loans, disciplinary actions, grievance, and end of employment etc. as well as managing employees surveys, suggestions, complaints, preparing and processing the payroll for DHAMAN’s corporate and business units to ensure timely payments of salaries, benefits and pensions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & Processes
Implement HR department’s policies, follow the set processes, and ensure adherence to the regulatory policies provided by official external governmental entities in order to achieve the department’s objectives.
Personnel Administration and Relations Activities
• Review and monitor employee’s absence and attendance and ensure compliance with DHAMAN’s working hour’s policy.
• Receive employee’s problems and complaints and meet with them to collect more information on the problem and try to resolve the problem.
• Administer grievance and disciplinary actions in compliance with the HR policies and settle down work-related conflicts through giving advice and recommendation to the concerned parties.
• Conduct employee’s surveys through distributing, collecting and analysing the survey and report the results to the direct manager.
• Conduct exit interviews with resigned employees to determine if corrective action may retain valued employees and report results to the direct manager.
• Respond quickly and clearly to employee’s questions/ concerns about workplace issues such as employment concerns, HR policies, payments, benefits, code of conduct etc.
• Arrange with concerned parties to execute planned events related to social gathering, sports team or clubs in order to enhance DHAMAN’s culture across corporate and business units.
• Maintain HR and personnel manual and electronic records in a safe and secured place and ensure accessibility only to authorized staff.
• Maintain HR and personnel records and handle personnel activities such as monitoring attendance, time keeping, processing of leave applications, business travel applications (travel expenses and tickets/Hotels booking), benefits & insurance claims, loans, disciplinary action, transfer and termination process as per the labor law and HR policies and procedures.
• Process approved requests for Access / Identity cards and business cards.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة OFFICER – PAYROLL & PERSONNEL – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.