OFFICER – RECRUITMENT – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
Responsible for assisting in all manpower, recruitment and on-boarding activities such as labour market research, recruitment strategy and administering the recruitment process and ensure that DHAMAN attracts and hires best-fit candidates with the skills and potential to implement DHAMAN’s strategic goals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & Processes
• Implement HR Department policies, follow the set processes, and adhere to the regulatory policies provided by official governmental entities in order to achieve the department’s objectives.
Manpower Planning Activities
• Assist the departments and functions head in preparing the annual manpower plan to determine the short term and long term staffing needs.
• Assist the Recruitment Manager in consolidating the approved Manpower Plan and prepare DHAMAN’s Manpower Budget based on the approved staff requirements received from all departments.
• Provide support in implementing recruitment strategy and recruitment execution, in order to ensure that DHAMAN has the best-fit employees with the required skills.
• Administer and execute the recruitment activities across DHAMAN’s corporate and business units for all departments including sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and selecting.
• Perform screening of job applications (internal and external candidates) and CVs in order to identify the best matching profiles with the vacant positions, in addition to sourcing job applicants by utilizing various recruitment channels. (i.e. websites, referrals, job fairs, etc.).
• Interview and negotiate candidates, and provide recommendations to the concerned department head and recruitment manager accordingly.
• Administer the screening tests provided to applicants in order to ensure proper and effective evaluation of candidates at all levels.
• Prepare employment offer and submit it for review & approval to the Recruitment Manager, HR Director and the head of department; submit the approved employment offer to the candidate and obtain his/her approval and negotiate the job offer with the candidate when required.
Orientation & on-boarding Activities
• Administer new employee’s onboarding activities, and joining formalities in cooperation with the new employee’s direct manager.
• Prepare employment contracts; organize and document the contractual relationship between the employees and DHAMAN to maintain the right of both parties according to terms and conditions of the contract, applicable laws and regulations.
• Perform any other job related duties as requested by the Direct Manager.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Human Resources and Recruitment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة OFFICER – RECRUITMENT – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.