• Assist in the installation, configuration and upgrade of Windows operating system, Office packages and other software on desktops as requested by end user.
• Upgrade PC memory, hardware when requested by user.
• Conduct monthly checks for Windows, Microsoft Office and adobe updates at user workstations in assigned locations.
• Assist the Technical Support team to identify hardware problems reported through various IT Service Requests.
• Verify availability of barcode identification numbers on new IT equipments and dispatch to respective locations after approval from Manager-IT.
• Prepare assets track report containing updated locations of IT equipment and software installed in workstations, at concerned locations.
• Maintain record of obsolete IT equipment at assigned locations for shifting to Al Dhow Information Systems workshop.
• Assist in preventive maintenance, Cable arrangements, IT equipment’s (external/internal) maintenance ex PC, Laptop, telephone, printer etc, and IT room cleanliness.
• Assist in IT policy implementations through actions like Disable sound card/CD/DVD/floppy/Fire wall, join PC to domain, standardization of PC, BIOS password, remove local admin, de activate games and nonstandard applications.
• Assist in health check through actions like scan/defrag for Hard disks, scan for virus & spy ware and updating Antivirus & O.S. with the latest update, removing temporary windows/internet files.
• Troubleshoot and fix main hardware problems related to PC, Laptop, point of sale, printer etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|