Functions and Responsibilities:
• Administration and enhancement of IT systems including Middleware technologies, with core competency on Web Application servers (IIS, CMS, Tomcat and Apache)
• Coordinate, manage assign, review and evaluate system administrators (assistants) tasks
• Oversee the IT infrastructure for the projects, that under his supervision, availability, reliability, capacity and changes
• strong relationships with teams responsible for developing business applications and participate in design sessions and make sure the designs are adequate for operation phase
• Design and implement an international-scale Internet websites hosting setup using up to date technologies and tools, based on Microsoft Technologies and/or Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Plan, implement and maintain high security measures to guarantee site integrity, authenticity and protection against possible security threats.
• Carry out day-to-day system administration tasks, including system tuning and optimization, to assure best server performance and availability.
• Plan and execute a comprehensive backup strategy, guaranteeing fast disaster recovery with zero data loss.
• Design and implement quality control measures for Internet site’s overall performance and reliability.
• Help in training staff on system administration concepts and tasks.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|