Operation Manager – Arabian Food Supplies Co.
Reviews daily, weekly and monthly financial, sales and audit reports, follows up on any deviations.
2. Prepares a complete financial budget for existing and new restaurants.
3. Spends quality time in each restaurant to observe managers, associates and the operations to ensure that specifications and standards as well as policies and procedures on cash handling, fire and safety, etc. are complied with.
4. Conduct regular and scheduled meetings and follow-up sessions with restaurants teams, promoting transparency, open communication and trust between staff.
5. Continuously develops Managers by providing opportunities to staff for career advancement through training and effective developmental activities related to current and future requirements.
6. Coordinates with the General Manager the approval of new restaurants as well as the preparation of a cohesive marketing plan.
7. Attends and participate in management and associate meetings in each restaurant on a regular basis with the aim of developing strategic initiatives for the company.
8. Liaises with other Divisions on matters concerning key support functions (i.e. purchasing, accounting, warehousing, maintenance, personnel & administration).
9. Provides strategic direction to Managers of operations and ensures that all actions support the company’s objectives.
10. Establishes direction and priorities for capital expenditures and make appropriate recommendations on sales build up and marketing program.
11. Ensures food and labor costs are maintained effectively and efficiently and staffs are utilized at optimum.
12. Prepare supply orders in conjunction with Central Purchasing Unit and regularly monitors the inventory stock level.
13. Participates in all franchisor’s meetings and initiatives and ensures that all information relating to operational issues are properly communicated to all operational units.
14. Interviews, selects, recruits, and oversees orientation of all restaurant staff.
15. Participates and provides feedback on training initiatives.
16. Ensures that all guests and staff complaints are handled diligently.
17. Performs other tasks as may be required and/or assigned by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Operation Manager – Arabian Food Supplies Co. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.