Operations Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• Support all operational program components in their implementation at the camp level. This entails refugees, humanitarian partners and government authorities;
• Assist Camp Manager in planning and managing all operations activities in Za’atari.
• Together with Camp Manager, assist Component Coordinator with program planning and coordination of activities, ensuring effective and efficient of use of resources and high quality of programs.
• Ensures that IRD field staff adhere to humanitarian principles, IRD and UNHCR policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations;
• Ensures strict adherence of all IRD staff to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations, update and maintain camp level security SoPs.
• Works closely and oversee the work of the camp level Finance, procurement and logistic teams strictly adhering to IRD and donor compliance.
• Works closely with HR team on assessing staffing needs, recruitments and staff trainings and CFW stipends.
• Ensure that all camp based staff and volunteers strictly adheres and are well trained in all aspects of procurement and HR compliance.
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with current or potential new donors, government and international organizations in Za’atari and assigned locations;
• Synthesize daily reports and registration/attendance lists with monitoring for all components expenditures and procurements to ensure full engagement of team, quality of activities, and progress on indicators.
• Prepare weekly reports related to Finance, Procurement , HR and Security and any other reports as requested by IRD management or UNHCR to report on programs, indicators, and activities
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان