Has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standard in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurants maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services and delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES (Please note that this list is not to be regarded as inclusive).
1) Overseeing the implementation of the department’s plans as well as ensuring compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
2) Developing the department’s work plan; assigning work activities, projects, and programs, monitoring work flow, reviewing and evaluating work methods and procedures, and directing such activities to serve department’s goals and plans.
3) Proposing plans and programs that boost effectiveness of the department.
4) Ensuring that instructions, circulars, and organizational and technical decisions are followed and applied.
5) Ensuring that work activities are carried out according to the pre-set performance goals, and suggesting any necessary actions to the General Manager.
6) Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates to follow-up smooth running of activities and keeping abreast with latest business-related policies.
7) Approving estimation of food and beverage costs and requisitions or purchase of supplies.
8) Inspecting food and food preparation to maintain quality standards and sanitation regulations for all branches under his supervision.
9) Investigating and resolving food quality and service complaints for all branches under his supervision.
10) Reviewing financial transactions and monitoring budget to ensure efficient operation, and ensuring expenditures stay within budget limitations for all branches under his supervision.
11) Overseeing and monitoring all activities for all branches.
12) Preparing periodic reports with the respect to the department’s activities and achievements to be submitted to the General Manager.
13) Specifying manpower requirements for the department according to the recruitment and selection and human resources planning practices.
14) Recommending training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of training courses in coordination with the concerned human resource personnel.
15) Following-up on direct-reports’ administrative affairs such as vacation, leaves, etc.
16) Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
17) Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises.
18) Responsible for hiring and terminating all management staffing within all Saudi law guidelines.
19) As needed support the development of new stores.
20) Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the General Manager.
21) Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by General Manager.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG|