Operations Manager (Courier/Logistics) – Post Services Company
Support the management in achieving departmental results and objectives by performing a range of professional level duties (including coordinating staff-related issues, analyzing operational results, and participating in continuous improvement initiatives).
Roles and Responsibilities
– Manage all ground operations.
– Achieve optimum individual and team performance through effective and consistent application of approved processes, methods, and practices (PST checks, ISO, best practice methods, contingency arrangements, etc.). Includes clearly communicating specific local requirements and providing accurate information to individuals/teams regarding performance expectations/targets.
– Ensure optimum application of standard processes by working alongside the wider team to observe compliance with best practices. Provide employee feedback and coaching as needed to achieve required standards/compliance. Keep the Country Manager updated on progress made and issues encountered.
– Monitor defined aspects of safety and security for an assigned area in order to identify any non-compliance with outlined Company Standards and wide-ranging legislative requirements. Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Country Manager including recommending specific actions to achieve/exceed the operational targets. Includes continually promoting a safety/security focused work environment to employees and vendors, and advising Customers on relevant requirements/actions needed for their specific business.
– Identify training needs for the team by analyzing operational performance results/statistics and by reviewing the performance of the team against key service indicators. Provide agreed upon job training or coaching to the team, in order to achieve optimum work effectiveness and employee motivation. Document and provide appropriate feedback to individuals and to the Human Resources Department.
– Participate in continuous improvement initiatives related to individual employee, team, and operational issues. Includes benchmarking with relevant areas, developing & implementing corrective action plans, and providing timely communications on progress to relevant parties.
– Support the implementation of change within the workgroup by communicating, instructing, monitoring, and measuring defined aspects of the initiative. Liaise with other relevant functions/areas to provide information and gain support to actions needed.
– Perform a range of analytical and administrative duties including collation, analysis, and distribution of confidential operational information. Create and update computerized and manual records whilst complying with ISO and regulatory standards.
– Review defined elements of the operation (shift patterns, equipment renewal/repair, allocation of duties, etc.). Includes analyzing information and creation of realistic/workable plans.
– Contribute to departmental cost controls by using effective methods to monitor the usage of defined resources (equipment, supplies, overtime, etc.). Provide accurate and timely feedback to the Country Manager regarding the misuse of resources or potential cost saving opportunities.
– Develop and maintains an effective network of contacts within Posta Plus. This can facilitate problem-solving and goal achievement. Work with these contacts at appropriate times to achieve optimum results for the business and its Customers. Support the growth and retention of business by working with the Sales Department to achieve service and revenue objectives. Includes acting as the single point of contact for a key Customer, auditing specific package flows, coordinating ad-hoc customer specific requirements, etc.
– Use structured processes and best practice methods to recruit, select, develop, and manage the performance of front line employees performing diverse functions. Makes sure the team has the capability and passion to deliver both current and future job requirements.
– Conduct monthly check-rides with Couriers.
– Perform all other related duties including providing contingency cover whenever needed.
– Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Distributions and Logistics
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Operations Manager (Courier/Logistics) – Post Services Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.