Magenta is pleased to announce that we are recruiting an Operations Manager for our Middle East team.
Magenta is a Research and Behavioural Change communications company, established by a multi-cultural team of development, research and behavioural change communications experts. We aim to make a positive impact to the way governments, institutional donors and development agencies achieve their policy and programme objectives. We combine the latest in behavioural science principles with a rigorous approach to strategy, campaign design and implementation. We help our partners to be more efficient, achieve scale and sustainability, and positive, long-lasting social change.
Primary responsibilities will be to oversee all support functions of the team. The Operations Manager will be responsible for Finance, HR, IT, Procurement and Logistics and other administrative functions. He or she will also perform Executive Assistant duties for the Directors.
The Operations Manager will work under the guidance of the Managing Director and directly support the Program Team where required. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is dynamic, organised and eager to continuously find ways to make things more efficient and productive and enjoyable for the Magenta team. This role has huge growth potential, in what is a fast-growing organisation.
The Operations Manager is responsible for all support functions within the team, including the following:
- Developing Finance policies
- Managing day to day finances
- Managing hiring processes from advertising to on-boarding
- Developing HR policies and systems
- Managing day to day of anything related to our people e.g. leave, R&R, insurance
- Developing IT policies
- Set up and maintenance of an effective IT infrastructure
Procurement and Logistics
- Development of procurement policies and systems
- Managing all procurement for the organisation or on projects
- Managing all travel bookings for team members
Executive Assistant Duties (For Directors)
- Calendar management
- Travel management
- Managing support staff (e.g. cleaner, driver etc.)
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|