Responsible for planning, administering and supervising catering operations and services. The Operation Manager is also responsible for achieving good quality within a budget and maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer satisfaction.
Operations Manager supervises daily Food and Beverage shift operation and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures. Manages day-to-day operations .meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis. Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
Responsible for oversee all aspects and running the day-to-day catering operations and services and monitoring the quality of the food and service while ensuring kitchens perform well.
• Plans menus in collaboration with chefs and in consultation with the Director of Operation.
• Ensures the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to JRF’s clients.
• Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner
• Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results.
• Budgets and establishes financial targets and forecasts, and keeps financial and administrative records.
• Manages the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
• Monitor the department’s actual and expected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or target exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|