Operations Shift Supervisor (LNG Terminal)
A leading international organisation in the marine sector are the operator for a LNG Terminal in the Middle East. The Terminal is scheduled to go in to operation in 2018 and key personnel are required to run the operations and maintenance.
· Lead and mange a team of Operators across a shift system.
· Take responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the LNG Terminal.
· Champion a “Safety First” HSE culture.
· Act as a Deputy for the Assistant Terminal Manager, when required.
· Contribute to the training and development of the Operators.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Marine Services; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|