The core purpose of the role encompasses the management maintenance and monitoring of Database Systems within the organization, and providing application and database support for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.x /12.2.x
– Installation, configuration and maintenance of Database Systems and Oracle E-Business Suite
– Installation and configuration of single sign on with oracle EBS 12.x or above.
– Replication of Database and Oracle Applications to Test case and simulation of the scenarios
– Installing, securing, maintaining OS / Linux for the EBS application
– Installing & maintaining WebLogic server with ADF/BI environments.
– Database Maintenance and Performance Tuning, Database growth monitoring, Alert logs monitoring
– Knowledge transfer to end users and technical
team for Oracle E-Business Suite
– Establish and maintain Backup Strategies, Script writing, Job Scheduling, Monitoring Backup Logs
– E-Business Suite management, Concurrent Request management, Users & Responsibility management
– Support the team, manage and plan for future Hardware and Software requirements.
– Create Maintain policies/database audits/custom audit/standard workflow/ archives
– Comply with internal/external audit requirements/third party integrations/ communications.
-Maintain and support Oracle application development environment /patching /documenting/
-Maintain/upgrade and support oracle application production/DR/test environment
-Support for the testing and migration of customizations and other functional/ technical components
-Responsible for the security, availability and overall database requirements of the company
– 24/7 support for end users
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|