The Outbound Call Center Manager will lead, inspire and manage the performance of a team of Sales Reps that will achieve all sales growth targets, productivity and quality objectives through successful outbound Campaigns.
Our call center campaigns are in (English & German) & in different time zones. Our clients are a group of brands working in the translation localization industry.
- Responsible of developing and implementing call center sales strategies & objectives in coordination with other functions to meet the brands and corporate strategic objectives.
- Leadership and management of the sales team members to achieve the required sales target for all brands from different clients and regions.
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team capabilities.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of call center full process, standards, policies and procedures.
- Responsible of periodical reports to the Head of Sales & Account Management & brand managers about the company sales, team members’ performance, etc….
- In coordination with the HR Dept., will be responsible of hiring the best calibers to achieve the required objectives.
- Work with the brand managers and Head of Sales & Account Management to plan and administer the annual call center budget and sales targets.
- Work closely with Senior Management, you will be responsible for the delivery of Sales KPIs & targets through planning and managing all call center activities to meet agreed upon sales targets.
- Responsible of setting sales targets for all the team in coordination with the brand managers & monitoring the sales process to ensure all team members follow standard procedures while communicating with the clients.
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|