Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Achieve monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets set by the management.
2. Feedback to the inventory department about pending orders/ lost sales/ take corrective actions.
3. Liaison with dealers/ wholesalers/ retail customers.
4. Appointment of dealers & credit customers through proper assessment/ collection of required documents & security cheques/ getting the internal approval from the credit controller.
5. Monitor outdoor parts sales ensuring the required gross margins.
6. Collection of required LPOs/ payment follow up & collection.
7. Market feedback, competitor's activities & pricing, market intelligence etc.
8. Arranging the required LPOs/ payment follow up & collection.
9. Market feedback, competitor's activities & pricing, market intelligence etc.
10. Dealer meets & other activities to maintain goodwill & increase parts sales.
11. Formulate incentive scheme for dealers/ major customers to encourage them to purchase more parts.
12. Maintain a daily register of customer visits for future use.
13. Collection of customer details including vehicle Re. number, contact details
14. Act as a point of contact between the company & dealers/ wholesalers for sales related issue.
15. Explore new territories, market within- outside Qatar to promote parts sale
16. Liason with Consumer Protection Department., ministries & Qatar Standard whenever required.
17. Ensuring minimum level of stock of parts at the dealer's outlets.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|