Paralegal / Legal Assistant – The Blue Group – Qatar
– Support the head of Legal department in many tasks including maintaining and organizing files, conducting legal research, and drafting documents.
– Investigate the facts of a case
– Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
– Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
– Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
– Write reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
– Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and mortgages
– Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court
– Help lawyers during trials by handling exhibits, taking notes, or reviewing trial transcripts
– File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel
– Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Paralegal / Legal Assistant – The Blue Group – Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.