Part Time – Ambassador, Burj Khalifa, At the Top – Emaar Group
1. JOB SCOPE
Burj Khalifa is an awe inspiring iconic world wide attraction and the main purpose of this role is to provide a unique and memorable experience for all visitors to At the Top, Burj Khalifa.
This customer service role involves: Welcoming and greeting guests, ticket sales, hosting and directing, providing information and guidance, crowd control and assistance, lift and door operations and thanking all guests for visiting.
The Guest Ambassador is a key member of a team setting high standards of service in every aspect of the role on every occasion. The Guest Ambassador reports directly to the Supervisor, Operations.
2. NATURE & SCOPE
At the Top is open 7 days a week from morning to late at night. The job holder will be required to work on a shift basis to cover the opening hours.
During the shift the job holder will rotate around the attraction to carry out various customer facing positions.
3. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Customer Service Delivery
• Represent the Company and be an Ambassador for At the Top.
• Provide a visible, friendly customer service presence at all times.
• Acknowledge, meet and greet all customers.
• Operate ticketing systems and sales.
• Assist with bags, coats, prams, wheel chairs and other physical items.
• Assist queues to go through the ticket barriers and screening machines.
• Offer help with escalators, doors and lifts.
• Highlight points of interest and provide information, as requested.
• Control the flow of people to escalators, crossings and walkways.
• Respond to and field any queries at each post throughout the attraction experience.
• Adapt and communicate clearly to a diverse range of customers.
• Consistently demonstrate a fun, polite, helpful approach so all customers feel valued.
• Uphold company: Brand, Culture, Vision, Values and Policy.
• Understand all operational practices to maintain compliance to standards.
• Deal with demanding customers, offering solutions, keeping customers informed regarding the progress of an issue and escalating the problem when required to the Supervisor.
• Highlights any problems, issues, deficiencies and recommend solutions and improvements to continually contribute to the success of the attraction.
• Works with other Burj Khalifa Departments and external parties to deliver an integrated service.
• Knows the latest initiatives, offers, promotions and events for At the Top.
• Displays an active understanding of all aspects of At the Top, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai, landmarks, other attractions and other visitor activities in Dubai.
• Proactively promotes and imparts this knowledge to Burj Khalifa customers.
• Has the ability to cross sell other products and services of Emaar to increase sales opportunities and increase our brand awareness within Dubai and the world.
• Acts as an ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to promote the very best we have to offer as a tourist destination.
• Maintains a current working knowledge of all relevant standards for the role: Conduct, Cultural awareness, appearance, system procedures and controls.
• Maintains Safety knowledge in terms of Health & Safety Regulations, building Evacuation Procedures & Emergency Plans and safety reporting procedures.
• Maintains high level of cash handling ability.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Customer Service and Call Center
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Part Time – Ambassador, Burj Khalifa, At the Top – Emaar Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.