Parts Manager/Warranty – Al Futtaim Group
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
• Follow up the terms and conditions of the Principal, vehicles/equipment’s warranties are as stated in the warranty booklet issued with each new vehicle/equipment’s and must explain to the Customer while delivering the vehicle, the Terms and Conditions of warranty, explaining the necessity to follow the Maintenance activities as per the vehicle/equipment’s Maintenance Booklet
• Responsible for warrants that if any part becomes defective due to faulty manufacture or materials during warranty period from the date of delivery to the final customer, the part will be repaired or replaced by any Principal Dealer free of charge. For the mileage limitations and specific country conditions referee to the warranty booklet.
• As warranty supervisor must organized to keep the parts replaced under warranty for a period of minimum 3 months starting from the payment of the claim, if not differently set by the relevant manufacturer Representatives. During the stated period parts not required for inspection by them must be labelled with the Claim number, chassis/equipment serial number and retained in an organized manner in a secured area.
• Moreover, need to follow up the warranty period runs from the date upon which the commercial vehicle/equipment’s is delivered to the customer, provided that such delivery occurs not later than 6 (six) months from the date of their delivery to the Dealer and that during this period the commercial vehicle/equipment’s have been regularly maintained by the Dealer as per principal instructions.
• In all cases of parts warranty claims the obligations is placed upon the customer/recipient to produce documented evidence of purchase from Principal Network and preparing technical reports (FEW) each cases by case which depends of repairs done mostly affected for the same items/frequent manufacturer faults.
• Proof of purchase from manufacturer (invoice/advice note must be made available upon request)
• Copy of invoice on which the repaired/replaced unit was supplied and/or fitted by the dealer with each submission.
• It is the responsibility of the warranty coordinator behalf of the dealer replacing/repairing a unit under Warranty to ensure (where possible prior to fitment) that the said unit is working satisfactorily and correct to specification.
• Submitting the claims must consider the most economical method of repair/replacement, taking into account all aspects including the use of repair kits. As far as the parts subject to medium/long stocking period are concerned, the Warranty will be accepted or rejected case by case, duly considering the stock modality and the cost of parts and labour specified with manufacture’s CRT operations coding system and spare parts catalogue system.
• Receiving FOC (Free of Charge) of spare parts and stocked them in secured area to provide as per the instructions of manufacturer representative in an order to dispatched accordingly and finalized custom and clearance charges with our spare parts dept.
• Following each claims made under this Warranty must be countersigned by the technician’s in charge of the market. The ultimate decision whether a claim under this Warranty should be accepted (in whole or part) belongs to manufacturer. Any unit in respect of which a claim has been accepted becomes the property of manufacturer and must be made available for examination or return upon request
• Should it be proven that any unit has been subject to neglect, misuse, modification or damage other than normal fair wear and tear or lack of periodical and proper maintenance in accordance with the appropriate service manuals or publications, Manufacture’s reserve the right to reject claims for Warranty against the said unit
• The Warranty system handles all claims relating to: – Vehicle Warranty, Fitted in service parts claims, Recall Campaigns, Planned Maintenance Contracts. The system to manage the warranty for (principal) SAP. Also the dealer has a way to send to principal the claim: The Dealer Portal SAP. It is a WEB access of principal SAP dedicated to the dealer. To use it is necessary to have only an internet connection and the User / Password from principal. The logical operations and the principal Warranty Policy are the same before. It changed only the way to send and to manage the claims.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Parts Manager/Warranty – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.