Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Parts Salesman to work within our Parts Division in Doha, Qatar.
As a Parts Salesman, you will be responsible for;
• Managing and achieving parts sales target according to plan.
• Developing sales volumes in his designated area.
• Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
• Suggesting additional related parts to improve sales.
• Handling and providing prices for telephonic enquiries.
• Preparing sales orders, invoices and delivering parts.
• Receiving payment or obtaining credit authorization.
• Advising to the customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
• Examining returned parts for defects, and ensuring exchange/ refund of defective parts or money.
• Conducting inventory of the stock.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|