- Schedule patients for treatment or visits to multiple departments.
- Apply relevant functional knowledge of multiple treatment.
- Capture demographic and financial information required to complete patient registration/admission and record the information in the electronic record system.
- Verify insurance benefits.
- Explain financial requirements to the patient.
- Conduct field phone calls.
- Provide patient with standard information regarding their personal preparation for scheduled procedures.
- Arrange a variety of associated tests and procedures according to established guidelines and specific criteria.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in customer service/Call centre the same field.
- Experience using Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- High School/ Diploma/ Graduates or similar preferred
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|