* Develop and implement policies and procedures related to Patient Transfer and Coordination Section.
* Assist, organize and coordinate on-going work within the Section.
* Coordinate patient-related services with medical staff, department heads and chiefs of service.
* Assist and coordinate with the Coordination and Patients' Transfer Section the transfer of patients to other hospital facilities and to SFHP-D and communicate with them.
* Assist the Protocol Section in escorting Protocol patients.
* Solve and Handle patient’s problem within the section.
* Take instructions and guide directly from the Patient Relation Coordinator.
* Prepare statistical and other management reports for the Section Heads and Supervisor as required.
* Comply with the hospital standards.
* Through the chain of command and /or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm.
* Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|