• Manage all elements of the pavilions from conceptualization, implementation to delivery of event.
• Develop new exhibition strategies and create new financial models whilst improving the quality of existing/new pavilions to meet the strategic business plan for the company
• Research different markets and trends to expand existing exhibitor profiles and keep up to date with competitor events globally and locally.
• Build a global awareness of the exhibitor opportunities within these pavilions through integrated marketing and PR.
• Prepare/manage detailed concept plans, budgets, marketing and project management plans, as per the requirements and objectives.
• Plan and implement effective cost management
• Ensure effective coordination with marketing, government, projects, operations and entertainment departments within the company in addition to 3rd party suppliers to enhance fulfillment of show targets
• Identify new and prospective agents for the show and work towards contracting them for the same
• Be proactive in revamping and improve the pavilions offering and content to maximize ROI of exhibitors and visitors.
• Experience in building/managing small team.
• Achievement of financial and non-financial (exhibitor and visitor experience) targets
• Work with internal departments in development of floor- plan, pavilion façade, interior design and entertainment program
• Direct selling to potential exhibitors through enquires, database, research
• Development of agent network internationally to support sales
• Arranging insurance cover and ensuring legal, health and safety requirements are adhered to
• Designing anything from online registration forms to stage decorations
• Development/management of all tools in relation to pavilions
– CRM tool to manage exhibitors
– Pre Event marketing tools – fliers, Ads, manuals, registration site etc.
– Marketing campaign throughout season
– Coordinating with 3rd party suppliers for shipping, accommodation, transport, fit out etc.
– Work with internal departments & 3rd parties as required and develop effective working processes
• Onsite management of pavilion and all exhibitors
– Supervising the dismantling and removal of stands.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|