pediatric and Neonatology Consultant / specialist – شركة المستقبل الجديد
A reputable hospital in Riyadh is conducting interviews next week • Neonatologists diagnose and treat newborns infants with breathing disorders, infections, birth defects
or other conditions.
• They are trained to manage the medical care necessary for premature infants or critically ill newborns, especially coordinating any surgical procedures.
• Neonatologists also work closely with pediatricians and dietitians to ensure that fragile newborns receive the nutrition they need for healing and growth.
• Examines newborn children to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis,
treatment, and recovery.
• Provides care for premature or sick babies and requests necessary tests.
• Requires a degree in medicine from an accredited school and is licensed to practice.
• May report to a medical director.
• A neonatologist provides comprehensive care for critically ill premature and full-term infants
• from birth until
• Neonatologists often begin their work by providing antenatal consultation in the context of preterm
labor or a fetus who has one or more congenital anomalies that require preparation for the birth
and coordination of services.
• In addition to the day-to-day management of critically ill infants, neonatologists also attend
high-risk deliveries, providing supportive care of infants from birth, and frequently
perform technical procedures such as endotracheal intubation and placement of central
venous and arterial catheters.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة pediatric and Neonatology Consultant / specialist – شركة المستقبل الجديد بكل سهولة الان مجانا.