Personal Assistant – Armada Group
1. Manage and maintain diary and email account.
2. Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
3. Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
4. Conduct weekly schedule meetings with your manager to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations, events and other requests.
5. Schedule meetings between your manager and his direct reports and the team.
6. Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place and match requirements.
7. Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
8. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of your manager.
9. Prepare correspondence on behalf of your manager, including the drafting of general replies.
10. Minute important meetings as required and complete research on his behalf.
11. Keep and retrieve files.
12. Ensure guests who are meeting with your manger are well taken care of.
13. Provide a service that is in line with his work habits and preferences.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Personal Assistant – Armada Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.