Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Is responsible for the sales and items being sold in the pharmacy
– Reviews medical prescriptions to assure accuracy and suitability of the item being bought by the customer
– Provides information and advice regarding drug intakes, interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication and storage
– Analyzes prescribing trends to monitor product demand and patient (user)-compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
– Is responsible for ordering, purchasing, stocking/storing and handling of pharmaceutical supplies, drugs and medical supplies in the pharmacy
– Maintains records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records, and registries of narcotics and controlled drugs being sold
– Ensure Company policy and procedures for managing date marked stock is implemented and acted upon to minimize losses caused be date expired stock.
– Provides specialized/emergency services to some customers to manage conditions such as diabetes, asthma, smoking cessation, or high blood pressure.
– Advises customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Pharmacist (Male) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.