Pharmacist with Valid DHA License who can join immediately
Pharmacist works closely with medical and nursing staff to ensure that patients receive the best treatment, advising on the selection, dose and administration route. He/she also responsible for providing assistance and advice to patients in all aspects of their medicines. He/she is responsible for preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician’s prescriptions and dispensing medication ensuring delivering quality customer service to the patients in line with Company policies.
• Checking and review prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
• Dispenses medications following prescriptions issued by an authorized medical practitioner.
• Providing accurate advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, such as tablets, injections, ointment or inhalers etc.
• Advises patients and care providers of potential drug interactions, possible side effects, storage information, and instructions on how to use medications.
• Prepares sterile products for patient administration; determines proper preparation, packaging, sterilization, storage, and stability requirements of the product.
• Reviews patient Profile to check for: Drug vs Drug Interaction, Drug vs Patient Allergies, and Drug vs Patient Diet Restriction and dosage suitability.
• Advises Physicians of any abnormality in the prescription. If the discrepancy is not resolved, is responsible for referring the problem to the Supervisor. Must also recognize incompatibility of drugs, and temperature and time liability of extemporaneous preparations.
• Performs, following strict aseptic technique, I.V. admixture taking into consideration compatibility of the additives with each other and with the main solution. Also responsible to ascertain that the prescribed flow rate is within patient tolerance. Labels all I.V. bottles going to in-patients with complete patients' identification, content (in mg. mEq. or percentage) flow rate and expiration date and/or time as assigned
• Ensure accurate packaging, labeling, measuring, compounding, storing, charging, and recording medications used in patient care.
• Check inventories, orders, and maintains supply of drugs, chemicals, and other pharmaceutical stock.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Pharmacist with Valid DHA License who can join immediately بكل سهولة الان مجانا.