Physical Therapists – Beyout Investment Group (BIG Holding)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Maintains established departmental policies & procedures, objectives, quality assurance, accreditation requirements, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Participates in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care needs.
3. Applies plan of physical treatment program prescribed by Physician for each patient including; electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, magnotherapy, thermal therapy, therapeutic kinesiology and manual therapy.
4. Improves or minimizes residual physical disabilities of the patient.
5. Applies prognostic function ability tests such as muscle, joints, pain scale.
6. Directs and aids patients in active and passive exercises, muscle reeducation and functional training using pulleys, weights, steps and inclined surfaces, whirlpool and contrast bath.
7. Advises patients concerning therapeutic procedures to be continued their own, teaching and demonstrating safe manual handling techniques and use of equipment
8. Consults with and refers patients to the physician if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
9. Participates with all other health care personnel in patient care planning.
10. Instructs patients and family members in home programs and activities of daily living.
11. Prepares medical records, progress notes and updates care plans for each patient visit in a timely manner as per Home Care Program policy.
12. Evaluates records and reports on patient’s progress for review.
13. Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests, if required.
14. Manages time and prioritizes activities to complete assignments.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Physical Therapists – Beyout Investment Group (BIG Holding) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.