• To have a good command and knowledge on planning tools and techniques like primavera P6, MS Project.
• To prepare level-4 baseline time schedule of project, and manage the project documentation.
• To prepare the look ahead schedules (two weeks, one month or as per project requirements).
• To identify scope of schedule activities.
• To establish activity durations and sequence for specific work disciplines, with manpower histogram.
• Co-ordination with all stakeholders (design, procurement and construction) under supervision of planning manager.
• Prepare the baseline S-curves (cash flow, manpower, resources profile).
• To assist in the development of manpower requirements for specific work disciplines and assist in resource leveling analysis to perform quantity and manpower resource loading for assigned schedules.
• To identify activities which have a critical or potential impact on schedules and deadlines, by using the CPM.
• Prepare periodic reports with all the required information to effectively manage the project and highlights the areas of concern.
• To update the time schedule biweekly or monthly by entering the actual progress of activities and present the reports.
• To raise alarm and alerts to project managers and other stakeholders in case of any delays
• To highlight bottlenecks and criticality which are affecting project progress
• Any other task assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Al Zour Mina Saud, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|