Planning Engineer – Contraco
Preparation and Reviewing in Coordination with Project Control Manager, prior to submission, follow-up and updating of Project detailed construction program, Project material procurement schedule, Project shop drawings schedule, Project cost loaded schedule and Project labor histograms.
1. Develop Project Master Schedule for the work and updating of the same on a weekly basis. Show design changes, and additional works. Assist in the review of sub-contractor’s schedules, and report to the project Control Manager accordingly.
2. Prepare critical path analysis; and to suggest timely corrective action for achieving project objectives
3. Develop and implement the Project Schedule using Primavera or other software.
4. Monitor, expedite and follow-up on sub-contractor’s manpower & equipment resources and distribution through the life of the project. Highlight any problem or critical items and update the comments to Project Control Manager.
5. Co‐ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status reports, modify schedules and plans as required and keep the management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
6. Monitor key parameters like Labor Efficiency, Productivity, Equipment utilization and booking of man-hours
7. Initiation / responding to all planning/time related correspondence to Engineers/subcontractors.
8. Analyze time and Progress impact with the Baseline due to any revision of schedule by the client or by the Project team itself.
9. Coordinate with sub-contractors to enforce project plan and writing contractual letters for any delays in subcontractor works.
10. Developed contract master baseline and detailed schedules and reviewed micro plans basis master plan i.e. monthly, weekly and daily targets which resulted tracking and monitoring of progress of works in accordance with agreed Contract Milestone.
11. Attend all site coordination meetings with the Engineer / Subcontractors and review schedule updates.
12. Prepare and maintain of the project as Built Program.
13. Reviewing any controlled documents before distribution.
14. Maintenance of production rates for equipment and labour for all trades.
15. Leis, prepare and issue of all time impact programs to substantiate/support claims (if applicable) at the post construction stage.
16. Prepare feedback for all production rates of all tasks at the post construction stage
17. Assist in the review of any design changes in terms of its time impact
18. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the direct manager.
||Construction and Building
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Planning
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Planning Engineer – Contraco بكل سهولة الان مجانا.