Planning Engineer – DX Contracting LLC
• Review, check and evaluate the Contractor’s time schedule of works.
• Following the review, recommend, acceptance / rejection of the Contractor’s time schedule to Planning Manager for forwarding the recommendation to the Engineer (PMC) and Client for program acceptance.
• Monitor the work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report to the Planning Manager.
• Coordinate with the Planning Engineers of Client/PMC and the Contractor on all scheduling issues and progress.
• Prepare weekly, monthly (or any period agreed with the Engineer (PMC) / Client) reports about the status of construction progress.
• Evaluate, and forecast project progress and performance against the established accepted / amended schedule with critical milestones.
• Assess the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
• Inform the Planning Manager (for informing PMC / Client) of any potential delays in the project completion or the milestones.
• Analyse, assess and participate in discussions about any suggested recovery program by the Contractor to mitigate any delays.
• Participate in the assessment and analysis of time related claims by the contractor.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
التقدم للوظيفة الان