Planning Engineer – First National Operation & Maintenance Co
To carry out the planning and control function for Plant Maintenance works together with Maintenance and Operation Department
Roles & Responsibilities
1. To review and monitor time to time the corrective maintenance notifications/orders for its completeness, permits, progress, work accomplishment and closure with technical comments using SAP.
2. Create task list entailing preventive maintenance operations and assigns spares part.
3. Create Maintenance Plan to link the task list to generate a call object automatically with the defined intervals after which maintenance is due.
4. Identify work requiring a unit shut down and take advantage of such forced shutdowns to complete as much work as possible with a view of reducing future down time.
5. Analyze breakdown reports and where appropriate recommend changes in preventive maintenance schedules.
6. To prepare Shutdown and Annual Outage Schedule using MS Project for the Shutdown Preventive Maintenance and shutdown hold corrective maintenance and to monitor the progress.
7. To coordinate with maintenance disciplines and operation department to carry out routine maintenance and shutdown / Annual Outage.
8. To process Warranty Defect notifications and track till completion.
9. To initiate Claims for Warranty Defect notifications attended by NOMAC maintenance.
10. To prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports.
11. To prepare maintenance reports for management review/decision.
12. Recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of maintenance activity.
13. Maintain SAP plant data of equipment, input additional configuration data, equipment history administration. Utilize SAP for planning and scheduling of PM and CM jobs.
14. Participate in Plant Safety, Health and Environmental programs
15. Ensure Environmental Aspect-Impact and Hazard Risk Assessment are carried out, controlled and updated.
16. Implement, monitor and report IMS objectives, Targets and programs.
17. Provide necessary resources for effective implementation and sustenance of IMS.
18. Report IMS performance to the management periodically.
19. Ensure Legal compliance with respect to their scope of activities.
20. Ensure identification of root cause for the identified non conformances/ deviations and to implement corrective actions/Preventive actions.
21. Identify the competency gap for their subordinate personnel and implement necessary actions.
22. Carry out annual performance evaluation of reporting employees.
23. Responsible to ensure the compliance to legal requirements, contractual and organizational requirements.
24 Provide on-the-job training to new employees and evaluate their OJT Performance.
25. Identification, documentation and control of hazards in assigned work area.
26. Ensure aspects identified are monitored and operational controls are followed.
27. Report deviations in Integrated Management System and identify root cause and implement corrective and preventive actions.
28. Reporting of emergencies and incidents and near misses.
29. Effective resource utilisation.
30. Perform other duties as assigned.
||Shuqaiq, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Planning Engineer – First National Operation & Maintenance Co بكل سهولة الان مجانا.