Planning Manager – Madar Group Egypt
The Planning Manager is responsible for all Active Planning Management and Supervision within the Business Unit.
· Directs Sales-Inventory-Operations Planning technology used to obtain and improve customer service, cost efficiencies and productivity preferred.
· Detailed understanding of how a high performing supply chain and fully integrated SIOP process impacts the operational and financial performance of the business.
· Detailed understanding/experience of manufacturing processes a plus.
· Demonstrated problem-solving experience.
· Superior communication skills including strong written and verbal communication skills; including presentations and public speaking.
· Proven success interacting with peers, senior management and other functional areas to assure the best overall tactical planning strategy is developed and executed at the lowest total cost.
· Experience evaluating current processes and developing sound recommendations for improvement.
· Proven performance setting and meeting customer service and expense objectives.
· Proven Leadership, Team Building and Analytical skills.
· Ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for leading and supporting the business with the design and implementation and effective execution of a Sales-Inventory-Operations Planning (SIOP) process.
· Responsible for identifying, developing and managing the SIOP process to meet quality, delivery, responsiveness, inventory, and cost metrics. Accountable for setting and achieving goals supporting the overall business financial objectives.
· Maintain and evaluate the forecasting/material planning systems for all Residential Business units so that proper inventory levels are maintained to support OTC metrics.
· Implements adjustments to the Annual plan to and implement approved plan thru proper inventory control methods.
· Train departmental employees, evaluate and cross train where possible. Maintain a positive influence as a directional leader in motivation and discipline.
· Evaluate and recommend technical training seminars regarding forecasting, planning and inventory management to ensure that Euramax employees.
· Monitors and audits planning activities to assure policy compliance and meeting of planning objectives.
· Leads cross functional teams and initiatives to improve internal processes.
Support Euramax businesses with strategy development and implementation.
Essential Functions of Position
· Job takes place in normal office setting with no known hazardous environmental or physical working conditions. The job entails negligible requirements for lifting, bending and standing. Normal office interactions require the incumbent to possess the mobility to meet with others in the office.
· Job is largely (75% plus) sedentary, requiring prolonged sitting, use of telephone, ability to communicate both verbally and in written format.
· Job requires ability to read technical material and develop analysis and recommendations.
· Requires normal dexterity, strength, coordination, vision (including the ability to read a computer screen), and hearing inherent in office work.
· Position requires domestic travel up to 25% of total time.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Planning Manager – Madar Group Egypt بكل سهولة الان مجانا.