Our client is now recruiting for a Polish Speaking-Customer Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the order fulfillment activities of customer orders into SAP R/3, ECC6, systems.
· Receives change- requests and initiates required action for response to the customer, including the order maintenance /customer master files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments and customer.
· Receives and timely responds to customer inquiries on order status, changes and follow up.
· Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
· Process Daily Control reports.
· Prepares Pro forma- Invoices and follows up on payments (L/C, Draft/Cash before shipment).
· Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
· Conducts follow up phone calls to survey respondents who have concerns or questions.
· Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|