Power Switching Technician – Alstom
Purpose of the Job
Within the Temporary Operations team, the PST is responsible for carrying out the LOTO procedure (electrical and mechanical isolations) on Medium Voltage equipment. Through his actions, he will ensure the safety of himself and colleagues working within isolated equipment vicinities. This is a safety critical role which requires a rigorously systematic approach to safety, an attention to details and an acute sense of collaboration.
– Fulfilling regular objectives set out by the Isolation Manager in line with isolation schedule,
– Implementation of the LOTO procedure: 0 deviation from the defined rules and procedures,
– No accident, no incident or near misses,
– Proactive approach to safety,
– Passing the electrical training during probation is a pre-requisite to taking on the role.
– Implement LOTO in order to meet T&C objectives,
– Issue Isolation certificates testifying the procedure has been complied with,
– Liaise with the Isolation Manager and Partners’ group leaders in setting up a safe environment for works/tests to unfold,
– Identify potential hazards and acts by reporting any concerns asap to the hierarchy,
– Isolation Certificates archiving,
– Perform any other duties assigned by the Temporary Operations Management,
– Maintain and develop his own level of expertise.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Power Switching Technician – Alstom بكل سهولة الان مجانا.