Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years progressive PR agency background, with experience in working with influencers, celebrities, and developing social media strategies a plus.
THE ROLE IN A SNAPSHOT
You are self-starter with a real passion and knowledge for developing innovative solutions. Ideas constantly pop in your head at work, in the shower, and everywhere in between. You are confident, able to work great under pressure, see the big picture and are able to work on world class calibre projects both independently and in teams, yet happy to roll your sleeves up on the details of the project to ensure you do the very best possible to develop and execute award-winning campaigns and events.
It is always mixed and varied with no two days being the same, but here is a taster of what to expect as an account executive with our agency. The right candidate will be able to execute the following responsibilities with with minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Aptitudes
• planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• writing and producing presentations and press releases
• dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
• organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
• providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
• analysing media coverage
• liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
• designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
Supporting team with the below activity:
• Manage VIP’s and media attendees during celebrity dinners and events, supporting team to ensure VIP’s have smooth entry to events, obtain autographs, meet and greets, etc.
• Creatively develop campaigns utilising celebrities to promote client brands.
• Serve as point of contact for select sponsors by managing relationships and deliverables to the highest of standards – primarily hospitality, media, venue partners, and transportation.
• Ensure clients obtain access, meet and greets, etc with celebrities.
• At event, ensure deliverables on location are met and everything is in order at each venue prior to celebrity arrival.
Ability to interact with and gain the trust of senior clients.
Own client relationships and work with exceptional organizational and relationship skills.
Serve as point for client-service philosophy; ensuring quality work from team in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
Responsible for budget management on accounts and stays ahead of budget issues and is proactive to ensure account profitability.
Provide overall strategic PR counsel to clients.
Ability to provide counsel and strategy for branding, reputation management and integrated marketing; embraces and understands the principles of integrated marketing communication.
Aptitude for thinking creatively and sharing those creative ideas with clients.
Stays abreast of emerging technology and recognizes opportunities to apply the technology to meet client goals.
Demonstrates commitment to industry, agency and clients by mastering industry knowledge and trends and understanding and clients’ business in “off time.”
• Participates in business development by increasing business with existing clients and securing new clients.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully network and outreach for agency.
• Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects, and represents agency in new business meetings.
• Identifying opportunities to expand client relationship through cross-servicing.
Expertise in health care, B2B manufacturing, education, government or other target industry.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors or masters degree in marketing, public relations or business management
• Minimum five years experience of proven success in account management at a public relations or events agency
• Competive salary based on experience
||United Arab Emirates
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة PR Account Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.