The Public Relations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the organization’s image and of
communicating its message to its customers, investors and the general public.
- Assist department head for planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- To work with top executives in the organization to craft an overview of how the company wants to be perceived, and how it is going to project a positive image.
- Arrange events to raise the profile of the organization
- To maximize organization’s positive use of social media to build its image.
- Managing a Twitter feed, a Facebook page and a YouTube channel are all vital ways to connect with possible new customers or
- Monitoring public comment about the organization on the Internet
- Liaising with, and answering inquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, and organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Writing and editing in‐house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
Key Deliverable's :
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with inquiries from the public
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria|