• Generate new sales
• Enhance sales techniques
• Achieve sales target
• Maintain customer relationship
• Increase customer’s satisfaction
1. Conduct daily meeting with the representative to identify daily activities and discuss daily representative’s report.
2. Review representative sales daily achievements to identify sales achievement vs. targets
3. Discuss and with the team daily sales problems and work on sharing solutions with them; discuss new sales initiatives to increase sales.
4. Review daily physical count of products to identify missing and out of stock order.
5. Analyze and allocate monthly targets based on each representative market share and achievements.
6. Follow up on sales activities and resolve any problems as they arise with the maintenance and collection.
7. Perform market visits with the representative and provide coaching as needed to maintain quality of service.
8. Meet with the customers and follow up on their needs and inquiries, resolve any problems as they arise to maintain level of customer satisfaction.
9. Audit on representative activities with the customers in terms of new offers communication and collections are maintained.
10. Send monthly score cards to the team to identify department achievement vs. previous months and years performance and achievement.
11. Generate “stock and movement” report to identify stock level at the top customers to maintain their stock level.
12. Generate “ROI’ report to identify return on investment of the customers to maintain customer relationship.
13. Perform monthly business review, identify drawbacks, and work on resolving them the next period.
|Job Location:||Alexandria, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|