• Lead the campus to reflect, articulate and commit to the shared educational vision of the school, focused in providing quality learning outcomes for all students.
• Develop and maintain an organizational culture based on ethical professional and personal behaviors.
• Uphold the principalship as a values based, ethical and moral activity, and embed socially just practices in daily campus life.
• Set high standards for student and staff performance.
• Leadership of curriculum and the teaching and learning environment, leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
• Ensure that the academic and pastoral needs of all students, including those with special educational needs, are met. Work with Deputy Principals, Senior Academic and Student Affairs personnel to accurately determine students’ needs and ensure that effective programmes of support and guidance are implemented effectively.
• Overseeing student behavior management by working with faculty and building relationships with students.
• Provide strategic leadership of the campus leadership team, and effective day-to-day management of the campus.
• Recruit and manage high quality teachers and leaders.
• Plan for and ensure provision of quality, needs-based professional development to build the capacity of faculty. Establish and sustain professional learning communities within and across subjects, campuses and beyond the school. Provide direct coaching for Deputy Principals and Academic Leaders that focus on building instructional leadership capacity.
• Supervise, monitor and assess the performance of campus staff. Overseeing the implementation of the school performance and development policy.
• Conduct regular meetings with staff that are mission-focused, and centre on improving teaching and learning.
• Utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and sustain productive partnerships with all stakeholders within and beyond the school.
• Understand the legislation and policies that impact on schooling, and ensures the compliance to these.
• Implement and evaluate the impact of strategies and school policies that are future oriented.
• Foster and enhance the engagement of parents in the campus community and in the educative process.
• Establish and sustain a teacher committee and student council that provide platforms for staff and students’ active contribution to strategic planning, quality assurance and decision-making.
• Effective management of campus financial and physical resources to deliver high quality organizational outcomes.
• Collect and analyze a range of data to evaluate impact on student outcomes, and staff and campus performance. Share school data with staff with the focus on identifying needs and strategising for continuous improvement.
• Active participant in career long learning and ongoing professional growth.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Principal – Ideas Bureau بكل سهولة الان مجانا.