Principal Project Engineer/Civil – Parsons International Limited
Top level of projects and design management. Manages designs and preparation technical RFPs, provides pre and post award support to PMD/SMD/Construction. Provide technical support across all disciplines to coordinate the development and implementation of the engineering portions of assigned projects.
Receives administrative direction on assigned projects in terms of specific objectives from Manager Engineering Projects with work being reviewed for adherence to scope of work. Frequent interfaces with AE Consultants, Management and other departments. Supervises and coordinate activities of Project Engineering and other personnel assigned to him. Mentors Junior Project Engineers assigned to him. Interfaces with PMD and SMD for the pre award activities and reporting project status. Coordinates with relevant RC departments, stakeholders, and external agencies (Aramco, Marafiq, SWCC and etc.)
Major Activities Performed
1. Develop scope of work for design tasks in coordination with TSS and takeholders. Coordinate in preparation, review and issuance of Task Orders including review of AEs technical and commercial proposals.
2. Manage overall design from concept, Design Development (DD) and Construction Documents (CD). Work closely with the AE’s and reviewers, provide necessary coordination for data acquisition, and 3rd party reviews. Conduct design review meetings.
3. Assist in coordinating the compilation of technical portions of Requests for Proposal (RFP) for both traditional design (Design-Bid-Build) and Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC). Analyzes data pertaining to client requirements to assist in the definition of technical aspects of detailed scope of work.
4. Coordinate with Technical Support Section (TSS) for the development of design specifications, and ensure adequate information is provided for clarity of interpretation of required scope of work.
5. Participate in the technical evaluation of potential bidders for contracts on assigned projects, and in recommending shortlists of qualified contractors. Coordinates the technical analysis and evaluation of bids proposed.
6. Assist in compiling technical portions of definitive contracts.
7. Monitors technical progress of A/E contractor. Coordinate the review of design drawings, specifications, manuals, shop drawings, vendor data, calculations and other technical information submitted by A/E and/or construction contractor for all phases of contract.
8. Provide requested technical information to A/E or construction contractor regarding interpretation of specifications, and other technical guidance as required. Requests technical information or clarification of submitted data from A/E and/or construction contractor as required.
9. Supervise and coordinate activities of Project Engineers and other personnel assigned to him. 10. Prepare reports and presentations on assigned projects. Coordinate with PMD progress reporting and evaluation for the assigned projects.
11. Manages AE consultant contracts when assigned as the Authorized Representative (AR)
12. Provide input in review of monthly invoices and quarterly performance evaluation for the AE
13. Provide technical support during pre-award stage including but not limited to Bidders Q&A’s, addendums, bid evaluation, release of final IFC drawings etc.
14. Provide post award support during construction.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Principal Project Engineer/Civil – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.