We are seeking a smart and driven Product Manager who will join our team and be responsible for managing the groups private labels. The successful candidate will work with other departments to coordinate advertising, pricing, and ordering as well as work with the other teams to develop new products, secure contracts for new and existing products, and develop marketing strategies that support the sales team to provide the expected level of growth in sales and GP. The best candidate for the job will be a person who is interested in how things are made and how they work. They will exhibit a strong desire to learn and discover new things
* Plan and manage marketing activities for brands.
* Determine which products are needed to increase market share within their portfolio.
* Perform quarterly analysis of each product line to determine changes and trends, by compiling information from published marketing data, competitor analysis, monthly journals, feedback from sales representatives and customers etc.
* Increase sales of private brands within our distribution network. * Assists in maintaining vendor relations.
* Plan marketing campaigns and collaborate with the Creative team to develop appropriate advertising and copy for all relevant internal and external marketing vehicles.
* Manage pricing to achieve the best balance between increased profit margins and increased sales.
* Collaborate with Creative team to develop annual catalogs
* Train sales representatives and customer service representatives on any new products. Develop necessary marketing material, product literature and samples.
* Collaborates with Purchasing team on product changes, updates, and forecasting.
* Conduct regular product reviews.
* Negotiate new product minimums, seek out cost-effective packages and other fixed costs with sourcing team to deliver prices as per the brand strategy and client margins.
* Maintain existing packaging and create packaging for new product launches. Work with Creative team to ensure all deadlines are met.
* Attend and represent the groups' new collection of sales meetings as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|