Marc Ellis Consulting is looking for Problem Manager for a Bank in United Arab Emirates City of Dubai.
It will give you the chance to gain experience with leading organisations as well as flexible work hours that will fit in with your lifestyle. By working with us, you will get the variety and have all the benefits of a full expat package.
Please send us your updated CV in MS Word format along with ID picture
The salary package and benefits:
To be discussed depends on the experience qualification and how they did in interview.
• Annual Bonus
• Family medical
• Group life insurance- self
• Relocation allowance – for Overseas candidates
• Loans & facilities – enbd
• Training & development investment
• Annual leaves- 32 – M / 40 -P Calendar days
• One way flight ticket for self and family (overseas)
• 30 calendar days hotel stay (Overseas
• Establish and maintain ITIL Service Management and Change Management framework, policies and procedures across the Enterprise
• Integration into the Event Management and Incident Management Frameworks
• Define requirements and maintain process execution via central Service Management Tool.
• Integration into other Service Management Processes such as Release, Change and Configuration Management etc.
• Work with delivery teams (Application and Infrastructure) to optimize proactive and reactive analysis capability to identify, solution, and prevent repeat incidents.
• Enrollment and compliance of service management framework and processes by internal and technology partner teams
• Development, establish and maintain SLA / OLA framework that underpins Service Management process and is aligned to business / customer outcomes.
• Establish process repeatability, flexibility, scalability and agility.
• Working with Senior IT Managers and technology partners to ensure enrollment, operating effectiveness and compliance to the process.
• Service Performance and reporting framework aligned to stakeholder and business needs
• Establish and maintain Problem Management Practice with key participants form all operational, and delivery teams including technology partners
• Work collaboratively with teams experiencing deviations from process guidelines to establish a service improvement plan to bring them back into compliance
• Automation of process by use of technology / toolsets
• As a member of the extended IT Operations Leadership Team support the development of the Operations strategy.
• Capturing and leveraging learning’s to ensure the focus on quality via continuous improvement
• Identification of continuous improvement opportunities with clear articulation of expected benefits and outcomes that are aligned to the Group’s overall business strategy
• Current assessment of Service Management maturity and road map for uplift across the Group. Ensure alignment to the requirements of the multi-year Transformation program.
• Inspiring employees and partners to be part of the transformational change: fostering a culture of game changing technologists and role modeling these behaviors
• Trustful and professional relationships with key stakeholders
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Ability to adopt the Group’s values and drive adoption of the values across the team and Group IT generally
• Lead by example – Role model with vision, ideas, energy and the courage to make the changes that are required
• Work well under pressure to managing complex tasks effectively in a short time frame
• Be an enthusiastic team player, results orientated and committed to quality management
• Foster a culture of continuous improvement and “one team” partnership across all suppliers
• Develop team leadership skills and performance including team motivation / engagement, coaching and performance management.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Computer/Software; Banking|