Procurement Coordinator – I-Expatriate
Salary: up to AED 5,000 based on experience
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Client is a well established manufacturer of composite materials for the
construction industry and beyond.
With state of the art equipment providing the highest quality and standards, they pride themselves of having supplied many key projects across the UAE, Middle East and Africa.
Due to their expansion we are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who thrives on a fast paced and ever changing environment
Key role is to ensure that all goods are purchased in a timely, efficient and
cost-effective while maintaining inventory levels.
• Maintain healthy, reliable and positive relationships with suppliers
• Continually look for areas where costs can be reduced without sacrificing quality
• Keep an eye out for new suppliers that might provide the same product for a
• Approve, organize and process the paperwork. This paperwork can include bids, invoices, bills, vendor comparisons and more.
• Gather metrics and data which support purchasing decisions.
• Ensure availability of purchased materials necessary to support the production plan while maintaining the inventory within budgeted limits
• Establish and maintain production material inventory and purchase plan to sup-port the master schedule.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Purchasing and Procurement
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Coordinator – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.