Procurement Director – Arab Potash
Summary of Responsibilities:
Managing, supervising and administering all procurement activities beginning from ensuring the quality of the purchased materials, ensuring its proper handling, up to storing. In addition to supervising all materials management function. Continually reviewing the whole materials management cycle and attending to its development and enhancement
Summary of Responsibilities
• Participates in the estimation of company tenders by providing current prices of materials, tools, equipment’s and services required for the proposed project. Suggests the use of acceptable alternatives, either for cost benefit or where the perceived availability of the same is doubtful at the time of project commencement or during the progress of the project.
• Formulates the Operations and Logistics procedures and action plans to achieve expected goals and objectives.
• Reviews the materials management processes and recommends means for their improvement in order to minimize cost and achieve best utilization of inventory.
• Administers and manages the execution of all procurement issues, materials handling management, and secures materials in stores.
• Discusses and follows-up with all subordinates regarding procurement and logistics needs.
• Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability, and prepares market analysis reports.
• Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
• Designs, implements, manages, and monitors procurement reporting systems to meet company requirements.
• Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
• Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
• Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
• Follows-up on subordinates' administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves, etc. in coordination with the HR Division.
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Director – Arab Potash بكل سهولة الان مجانا.