The ideal candidate should have a bachelor degree in Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering, or Business Administration or an a related field and should have at least of 8 years working experience in similar role in Steel Structural and PEB industry.
• Developing policies and procedures that control activities of local and international purchasing.
• Preparing procurement plans; identifying the required technical specifications with the concerned departments while maintaining acceptable quality level and price.
• Advising in determining the technical specifications of material required and the needed quantities with the set quality standards and minimum cost.
• Receiving purchasing requests and orders from all departments regarding raw materials, stationary and other purchases; ensuring that all requests are in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Managing the overall purchasing processes to ensure that all purchase requirements of all departments and projects are fulfilled.
• Following up on the negotiation processes for purchasing contracts.
• Negotiating with suppliers (when needed to get the lowest price items needed while maintaining required standards and quality).
• Supervising the execution of studies related to the materials requirements, its consumption and all other purchases orders during the year; submitting relevant reports to the Direct Supervisor.
• Developing report content in a way that helps in better data analysis and gathering results.
• Conducting meetings with the related Department to fulfill their procurement needs; resolving technical issues.
• Ensuring the efficiency and smoothness of all purchasing activities with regard to payments, transportation of purchased items and proper storage of these items.
• Following up with key suppliers regarding any pending issues.
• Supervising the process of building a solid base to deal with suppliers, organizing relations with them, guiding his team in determining the parameters and procedures needed to evaluate, classify and select suppliers.
• Periodically contacting and monitoring the evaluation of suppliers to keep and improve the desired quality and services within budget limitations.
• Tracking new government regulations related to department activities; keeps the team aware of these new legislations.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Procurement Head بكل سهولة الان مجانا.